Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Google Gobbled Up My Spreadsheet

Okay, Just this morning, when I got into the office and opened Google Spreadsheets to view ad specs for an upcoming advertising campaign that I'm working on, I received a network disconnect error in the Google application. Alright, strange but alright. So when I logged back into my account and tried and open my file, NOTHING, gone, no spreadsheets I saved at all.

When Google launched this new service I was very excited, my work with spreadsheets is mainly just viewing them, and not being forced to launch Excel really lured me to try it out. But after this I'll be (and I recommend others as well) very cautious on what I put on their network, and to keep files locally on my machine.

- Atticus Yokitis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home