Friday, June 02, 2006

Photo Work


Click image above to view larger version.

Some dramatic colors
This was an exercise in creating illustrated photographic / abstract design work using very large photography. The original was around 1600x1200.

Also I wanted to mention where I get a lot on my stock photos. There is a free (mostly) stock photography site called Stock.XCHNG. I was launched in 2001 for people to exchange photos. You can contribute your own photos for fellow designers to use, you can use other peoples photos, it's really a great site. There are restriction on some photos so be sure to read each photo's details carefully. I encourage everyone to check it out, www.sxc.hu Until next time drop me a note, this is Atticus Yokitis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben ,
I took a 2nd look at this and I found it interesting to study.
Don

10:18 PM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home